Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fresh Viewpoint

So with everything that's been happening in the last several months I have decided that some things with me really need to change. I don't even know where to begin. I just know that there are some aspects in my life that could really be improved. Overall I can really improve on being a better person. I would like to be able to be more selfless and kind. Sometimes I can be so selfish and insensitive towards others. I would like to really just pull a 360 and turn my life around. I'm not very dedicated in a lot of the things I do. I would like to become some one that people can look up to. There are so many people in my life that lead such a great example for me. I wish so much that I could more like them. My cousin Collette is one such example. Her faith is so strong that I marvel at her strength. Especially with all that's been happening in the past week. I'm not sure how to start but I know that some things . . . ok a lot of things . . . really need to change. This might be the push I need to get in the right direction with the rest of my life. Until next time . . . keep it real!

No comments: