Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Graditute

There are times in my life that I am most greatful for friends when I am so far away from home. I love the church and the systems that it provides. Today for example I was very sick. I was greatful for the fact that I have friends that are worthy priesthood holders. It is such a comfort to know that no matter what happens in life, we will always be taken care of. Being at this school makes me realize that friends and roommates become your family. You bond so fast with them that at the end of the year it is hard to leave them. I am so greatful for all of the positive influences in my life that encourage me to stay on track when all else seems lost. This includes family as well. I am so glad that my family is supportive of me in any of my decisions and they are more than happy to help out when I need it.

No comments: