Sunday, May 15, 2011

Manic May . . .

I can't believe that it's mid May already. Holy Crow! So just to catch up on things goings on . . . I had a dance competition on the 7th of this month at Lagoon, We performed two dances that day and placed 1st on both! Keep in mind that Lagoon was a NATIONAL competition, so it was kinda fun. We have one final recital this upcoming Saturday and then I will have my Wednesday evenings back. I'm still keeping busy with work, zumba, dance and Mary Kay. My baby brother is graduating high school in a couple weeks, YIKES!!! Then to wrap up this month, Dad's birthday is the 27th and I have to figure out what to get him. Wish me luck so I can make it through the rest of the month. Once summer gets here, my work schedule will be much better. Until next time . . . keep it real!

No comments: