Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flippin' February . . .

Well as usual dear blogging world, nothing much has happened so far this month. I am still trying to research graduate school and save up for the GRE's. . . Not much studying being done however. I really do need to be better at that. My life is still stuck in a circle, I do the same thing day in and day out. Getting really bored of it too. SO I have been unsuccessful at leaving my rut but I am still trying. I do keep my self pretty busy though between work, dance, zumba and Mary Kay it seems that I am hardly ever home. I spend more time in my car then anywhere else. My family is going to take a "vacation" next weekend and head up to the Cabin in Island Park. Hopefully it will be funner than last year. Last year was filled with WAY to much drama for me. So keep your fingers crossed that all will go off without a hitch. Perhaps if Uncle Dale is nice enough he will let Logan borrow his extra pickup shell so we can bring the dogs with us! I will keep you posted on how the whole trip goes. Until next time . . . keep it real!

No comments: