Saturday, January 3, 2009

New year, new start

Happy New Year one and all! I hope that this year we are each able to accomplish our new year's resolutions. School is starting on Monday and I have to admit I am kind of excited for it. It is a great chance to start again and shoot for one more chance of improving. For all of you who are curious, yes I am doing much better. I just kind of hit a low point and I am so glad that I have such a supportive family and so many wonderful friends that I could turn to. My special graditude goes out to my Aunti Kathi who really pointed out somethings that I just needed to year. I love you Aunti! It has been a fantastic holiday break filled with some pretty fun memories that I would not trade for the world. I hope that you all never doubt yourself because trust me it is not worth the struggle that you go through. Thank you all so much for all that you have done and continue to do for me. Until next time, keep it real!

No comments: