Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am so sick of being SO sick . . .

Well as a way to wrap up this month in Blogs, I just wanted to leave a brief note as to what is going on in my life. Currently I am stuck laying on the couch (for the third straight day) finally being in a position for the first time in 24 hours that has not made me want to kill myself. I have been fighting this really really nasty cold since I came back from spring break last Sunday night. I have finally reached a peak (or so I hope) Thursday night. As a direct result from this peak I have slept virtually all day for the last two nights and been so sick that I physically can not move. Super exciting stuff yes?

Well one thing is for sure, regardless if I feel better or not, tomorrow is the day that I am going with Marcel to take my graduation pictures. This means that so much has to get done in order for me to be ready. I have to do my laundry tonight, figure out what I am going to wear, figure out how to do my hair and my makeup . . . blast. It is times that this that I wish that either 1) I was a guy (because they don't care about things like hair and makeup . . . or 2) that I actually LIKED taking pictures of me, but I don't because I HATE looking at myself in pictures, movie clips you name it. But oh well, this is something that needs to be done so I just have to grin and bear it. When I am able to, I will post some pics online.

Better get going, I have a lot to do today with no energy and progressively no time to do it in. Until next time . . . keep it real!

No comments: