Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mixed emotions ranging from ok to crumpled mess on the floor

So I just found out today that in order for me to graduate in May, as I have been planning for the last 3 years I must change my major from Psychology to interdisciplinary studies. This means that my degree will be a mix of psychology, sociology and religion. In a way I am relieved that I will be able to graduate this May as planned, but in another way I feel as if I am taking the easy route out. My Mom has been talking to me and she said things that made a lot of sense. Since my only other option to remain in the psych major is staying an additional 3 semesters, this is the smart and best choice for me. However I still feel like a slacker or an idiot, or both. I am sure given time things will change. But since the purpose of a blog is to record what is going on in your life, I can't find myself to leave this out. I hope that all will work it self out, I have been promised that I will excel in my area of study and if my Heavenly Father has promised me that, then this must be the path that I was always meant to take. Until next time . . . keep it real!

1 comment:

Ben and Sheri Wallace said...

So it may not be what you planned but I know that graduating now will be better for you in the long run. Cause now you can move on to the next step.