Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why does school and stress go hand in hand?

So I made a very important connection today. School without stress is not school. However in my case stress without sickness is not stress. The worst part about being sick is I just got over being sick. I hate being the way I am sometimes. I hate the way that I think that I can control everything when I can't. I hate the way that I put so many expectations on myself and then make my self sick (literally) trying to push myself to get it done. I wish a lot of different things that I could change about myself. I don't want to change everything, for the most part I am pretty happy about the person that I am. There are some little things that I would not mind changing. My crazy super organized, perfectionistic, hectic hassle filled life has a tendency to get me overwhelmed at times. Ugh. . . I suppose now is the time to implement the "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." Well we will put this theory to the test and see if I am a stronger person at the end of all this. Until next time . . . keep it real.

No comments: